At Complete Corporate Services we recognise that traumatic events such as relationship break ups or the death of a family member can be a very emotional time.
The Complete Solution
Lawyers working in this area of law often work in a high pressure environment;
Combine your legal skills with our investigative strengths and you will now have a significant advantage over your adversary. Let us:
- Discover information that will induce the other party to settle on your client’s terms;
- Test the veracity of the other party’s contentions throughout the proceedings; undermining their confidence and credibility at every opportunity;
- Ensure you have a wealth of evidence to support your client’s application;
Our methods can entice a reluctant witness to co-operate. Our silver service. approach guarantees the deponent’s convenience. Promptly finalising the material deters their recanting;
We assist with;
- The enforcement & execution of orders, service of documents with supporting Affidavits, removal of or collection and or protection of property and your client’s security and safety;
- Preparation of evidence of criminal offences, including stalking, violent and threatening conduct and engaging law enforcement;
- Confirmation of the occurrence of separation, reconciliation or other significant events;
- Identifying, locating and/or verifying property interests;
- Substantiating negative contributions, including wasted expenditure;
- Identifying and verifying undisclosed income levels or potential for earning capacity;
- Exposing fraud, shams, misrepresentations or non-disclosure, relevant to the outcome of proceedings;
- Discovering extramarital relationships and linking negative consequences;
- Thorough investigation of new spouses or other relevant persons history, current circumstances or financial interests;
- Evidence of violent or criminal conduct;
- Substantiating inappropriate behaviour by a parent or other caregivers;
- Investigate child at risk issues;
- a party relevant to proceedings;
- abducted children;
- missing persons generally.
- Supervising contact or handovers.
- Obtain evidence substantiating a breach of orders or undertakings.
- Assisting in the execution of orders, including:
- Anton Pillar Orders;
- Recovery Orders.
- Personal or property protection;
- Conducting interviews, drafting statements or affidavits;
- Proof of a defecto relationship;
- Evidence substantiating testator’s capacity, volition or intention;
- Surveillance solutions;
Contact Us Without Obligation
We encourage clients to call and discuss whether we can assist.
1300 911 334 to discuss your needs, on a strictly confidential, no obligation basis.
Let’s Work Together
Gold Coast: Suite 3/50 Davenport St, Southport QLD 4215
Brisbane: L7, 127 Creek St, Brisbane QLD 4000
Ipswich: Suite 3/59 Roderick St, Ipswich QLD 4305
Sydney: 3 Hay Street, Leichardt NSW 2040
Victoria: PO Box 1244, Warragul VIC 3820
Mackay: PO Box 3151, Mackay North QLD 4740
FIJI Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi.
INDONESIA Jl. Taman Flamboyan Utara IV No. 43 Pedurungan, Semarang Jawa Tengah 50192. See
Corporate Security Firm (Class 1) License: 4064644
Corporate Field Agent License: 4041963
Member: National Security Association of Australia (Qld) Inc
ABN: 25 613 277 688