Do the following Fraud Signals exist?
- Illogical excuses and reasons for unusual events or actions;
- Senior staff involved in “junior” work, such as purchasing, ordering and receiving;
- Excessive staff turnover;
- Staff not taking leave;
- Potential or actual conflicts of interest not declared;
- Excessive number of duties residing with one person;.
- Undue secrecy, or excluding people from available information;
- Staff who treat controls and standard practice as challenges to be overcome or defied;
- Failure to conduct reference checks of staff prior to employment.;
- Unauthorised changes to systems or work practices;
- Missing documentation relating to client or business financial transactions;
- “blind approval”, where the signatory does not sight supporting documentation;
- Duplicates or copies only of invoices;
- Alterations of documents such as day books, log books and timesheets;
- Failure to have suppliers tender;
- Failure to implement a procurement process, authenticate creditors invoices and formally approve; · No segregation of duties;
- No results relating to investments;
The above fraud signals represent about 10% of the types of fraud Complete Corporate Services is experienced in investigating.
We have nearly 40 years experience investigating and prosecuting Fraud offences. This includes Breaches of Contract, Unjust Enrichment, False, Misleading and Deceptive Conduct.
We have excellent results in interviewing witnesses and offenders, and preparing briefs of evidence for law enforcement, legal and clients. In a many instances we work closely with Forensic Accountants and Legal in a multi disciplinary approach, executing Mareeva Injunctions (Assets Freezing) and Anton Pillar Orders (Civil Search Warrants).
We are competent Court witnesses and have been responsible for the successful prosecution of hundreds of offenders, both in the criminal and civil jurisdictions.
We are also skilled at carefully undertaking mediation and recovery in cases of fraud, where clients do not want to utilise the court system.
Contact Us Without Obligation
Are you are tired of falling victim to consumer fraud?
1300 911 334 to discuss your needs, on a strictly confidential, no obligation basis.
Let’s Work Together
Gold Coast: Suite 3/50 Davenport St, Southport QLD 4215
Brisbane: L7, 127 Creek St, Brisbane QLD 4000
Sydney: 3 Hay Street, Leichardt NSW 2040
Victoria: PO Box 1244, Warragul VIC 3820
Mackay: PO Box 3151, Mackay North QLD 4740
FIJI Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi.
INDONESIA Jl. Taman Flamboyan Utara IV No. 43 Pedurungan, Semarang Jawa Tengah 50192. See
Corporate Security Firm (Class 1) License: 4064644
Corporate Field Agent License: 4041963
Member: National Security Association of Australia (Qld) Inc
ABN: 25 613 277 688