Complete Corporate Services understands that conducting investigation and inquiries on your behalf involves considerable trust by you.
You’ve suffered loss and injury because of a third party’s negligence, but are experiencing difficulty obtaining rightful compensation.
You are an Defendant and you are defending a claim.
We act for Defendants and Plaintiffs.
The Complete Solution
Have you considered Complete Corporate Services covertly engaging with the opposition and producing evidence of the real state of things?
Information is power and Complete Corporate Services provides Litigation Practitioners with the power they need by:
- Quickly locating persons of interest, interviewing and taking statements;
- Serving any Process;
- Undertaking Surveillance to confirm the accuracy or information;
- Covertly engaging with targets, through pretexts, to confirm activity;
- Undertaking general factual investigations, including the identification and location of assets;
- Assisting with the execution & securing of legal processes, including Injunctions and Anton Pillar Orders;
- Undertaking Fraud Investigations & Brief Preparation, including liaison with Law Enforcement & Legal;
- Interviewing witnesses and taking statements.
Contact Us Without Obligation
We encourage clients to call and discuss whether we can assist.
1300 911 334 to discuss your needs, on a strictly confidential, no obligation basis.
Let’s Work Together
Gold Coast: Suite 3/50 Davenport St, Southport QLD 4215
Brisbane: L7, 127 Creek St, Brisbane QLD 4000
Sydney: 3 Hay Street, Leichardt NSW 2040
Victoria: PO Box 1244, Warragul VIC 3820
Mackay: PO Box 3151, Mackay North QLD 4740
FIJI Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi.
INDONESIA Jl. Taman Flamboyan Utara IV No. 43 Pedurungan, Semarang Jawa Tengah 50192. See
Corporate Security Firm (Class 1) License: 4064644
Corporate Field Agent License: 4041963
Member: National Security Association of Australia (Qld) Inc
ABN: 25 613 277 688