Use of Investigators by the Legal Industry
The course ‘Use of Investigators by the Legal Industry’ is provided by Complete Corporate Services, a licenced investigation firm with a long history of providing support to the corporate and legal sectors. This course contains a series of 10 modules which cover:
- The history of private investigators and the introduction of investigation services to the legal industry.
- The services provided by private investigators and how these can be used for specific legal matters.
- The use of investigation services in specialist areas of law including criminal, commercial, estate, intellectual property, personal injury, domestic violence and family.
- The law relating to investigations, privilege, telecommunications intercepts and recording, surveillance and covert operations.
- How lawyers may engage private investigators to conduct due diligence, such as during a commercial transaction or for checking a witness’s credit.
- The use of surveillance in personal injury, family, commercial, intellectual property, liquidation and criminal defence matters.
- Intelligence planning, gathering and analysis; how lawyers may utilise investigators for intelligence gathering and analysis for association analysis, analytical flow charting, telephone toll analysis, concealed income analysis, inference development and profiling.
- Tips for lawyers to identify a good private investigator and strategies to manage private investigators effectively.
Gold Coast: Suite 3/50 Davenport St, Southport QLD 4215
Brisbane: Level 38, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Ipswich: Suite 3/59 Roderick St, Ipswich QLD 4305
Sydney: 3 Hay Street, Leichardt NSW 2040
Victoria: PO Box 1244, Warragul VIC 3820
Mackay: PO Box 3151, Mackay North QLD 4740
FIJI Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi.
INDONESIA Jl. Taman Flamboyan Utara IV No. 43 Pedurungan, Semarang Jawa Tengah 50192. See
Corporate Security Firm (Class 1) License: 4064644
Corporate Field Agent License: 4041963
Member: National Security Association of Australia (Qld) Inc
ABN: 25 613 277 688