“Knowledge is Power” has never been more relevant for today’s business owner or senior manager.
A whistleblowing hotline provides your business with the insight and inside information that could be being obscured and concealed from you. When it comes to misconduct scenarios (theft, fraud, bullying, harassment for example), our team has the ability and experience to obtain a report and ensure you have the maximum amount of information available.
We act as the go-between for the whistleblower and your business at all times. We are ensuring smooth communication between business leaders and their people who choose to speak up.
We believe people should feel safe to speak up in any situation or scenario, encouraged to provide vital information and always respected and protected. This approach helps reduce an organisation’s risk and exposure (commercial and reputational risks), while increasing good governance and business controls.
A good business should always act ethically, consistent, and accurately document all vital information.
Why implement a whistleblower hotline?
- Harvard Business Review conducted a study demonstrated that the work environment has a significant influence on how employees choose to speak up. Employees voiced their opinions in two ways, by recognising areas for refining processes at work or by detecting potential threats and behaviour that may comprise the safety and integrity of the entire organisation.
- An employee works in an environment where the norm is to detect potential threats or problems, they are more likely to speak out on issues such as breaches of codes of conduct and safety violations.
- If an employee observes a colleagues facing reprisals due to speaking up, they may be less inclined to speak up themselves. The fear is contagious and erodes any trust in the reporting process.
- An anonymous reporting is a valuable tool in reducing the fear of retaliation. It allows individuals the opportunity to be completely open in voicing their concerns, and provides a measuring stick to determine how comfortable employees feel about speaking out.
- Increasingly jurisdictions are making it law for businesses to have policies and proceedures for whistleblowing in place.
What do we do?
- Effectively we act for you- providing a confidential reporting line for all staff, and ensuring you are in a position to act.
- We provide telephone reporting for all employees, with the option for them to remain anonymous, or even have themselves identified and those details retained by us.
- We gather complaints and other intelligence from the staff. We are highly trained and experienced analysis, and workplace misconduct.
- Bring the real information to your attention, and when needed advice and strategy.
Gold Coast: Suite 3/50 Davenport St, Southport QLD 4215
Brisbane: Level 38, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Ipswich: Suite 3/59 Roderick St, Ipswich QLD 4305
Sydney: 3 Hay Street, Leichardt NSW 2040
Victoria: PO Box 1244, Warragul VIC 3820
Mackay: PO Box 3151, Mackay North QLD 4740
FIJI Queens Road, Martintar, Nadi.
INDONESIA Jl. Taman Flamboyan Utara IV No. 43 Pedurungan, Semarang Jawa Tengah 50192. See
Corporate Security Firm (Class 1) License: 4064644
Corporate Field Agent License: 4041963
Member: National Security Association of Australia (Qld) Inc
ABN: 25 613 277 688